Hamstring horror.

Moderator: Moderators

Hamstring horror.

Postby kedyncrow » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:22 pm

I'm 20 years old, waiting for March 6th, too ship off to Naval Boot Camp, where I will have to run upwards of 5 miles per day and I'm currently unable to fully run 1 mile due to an old hamstring injury. I originally suffered my hamstring tear back in September of 2010 when I was 18, going to college full time, living on my own and working two jobs. Needless to say, without parents to consult, or being on a sports team at school to advise me, I didn't know the extent of my injury and I assumed like any minor injury I had ever faced up til that point I would simply "Bounce back". I was limping around campus and limping to work, (I couldn't bike anymore) which led me to do some research online. I realized I tore my hamstring, and that I needed to stay off of it, and see a physical therapist. However $$$ is a huge issue when you've been living on your own since 16, and I didn't have time to stay off my leg to let it heal. After a month or two, I played ball again and heard what would become an all too familiar "pop" sound, in the back of my injured leg. This immediately sent what had been well progressed healing back too ground zero, and limping again. I would repeat this process, eventually re-injuring it hearing a "pop" or "ripping" noise, 2-3 more times in the next 4 months playing ball prematurely, or even swimming. My leg was making great progress in 2011, I was finally able to play basketball again and run and all that, until July 4th I injured it again. I have since that time been unable to run, and haven't been treating it for lack of money.

Is there any sort of payment plan I can use to help buy your product, I am desperate to heal my hamstring well before boot camp, because I feel the navy is my opportunity in life to really have financial success in the near future, and I will be kicked out if my injury keeps me from finishing boot camp.

Please let me know A.S.A.P
I had given up hope on my leg, but now i'm desperate.

Brandon Watson.
kedyncrow

Re: Hamstring horror.

Postby Danieca » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi Brandon,

We do have a payment option. There is a $19.95 service fee for this, but what we would do it take your total of your order and divide it into three payments over 3 months. It would automatically come off your credit card the day of purchase, one month after that date, and finally, two months after that date.

Best regards,

Danieca
MendMeShop Adviser
Danieca

Postby kedyncrow » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:13 am

We do have a payment option. There is a $19.95 service fee for this, but what we would do it take your total of your order and divide it into three payments over 3 months. It would automatically come off your credit card the day of purchase, one month after that date, and finally, two months after that date.

OKay, is there anyway too stretch the payments further than 3 months? and if not is there anyone that would be able to authorize something like that, whom you can ask. I really appreciate it either way. I really hope your product helps me. If it does It will literally save my future, and career. and I would tell every single athlete I know about it.

thanks, brandon watson
kedyncrow

Postby Danieca » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:10 am

Hi Brandon,

Unfortunately, at this time that is the only payment plan we do offer.

Danieca
Danieca

Postby Aaron » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Good afternoon Brandon:

My name is Aaron from MendMeShop. I was wondering how you were making out with your Hamstring Injury. If you are interested in checking our out products please view the following website and select Leg/Arm Inferno wrap www.mendmeshop.com and read up on the benefit of BFST (bloodflow stimulation therapy). Bloodflow is the key to healing any type of muscle or soft tissue injury. This wrap can be used up to 4 times per day everyday and the more frequently you can get bloodflow to the injured area the faster healing process you will have.

Regards,

Aaron
MendMeShop
Aaron

Return to Muscle Injury