Plantar plate tear

Moderator: Moderators

Plantar plate tear

Postby Mrsled » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Can your products help heal my plantar plate tear?? It's a slight problem with no dosplacement of my toe. Hoping to relieve the pain and get back to regular activities.
Mrsled

Re: Plantar plate tear

Postby Danieca » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 am

Hi there,

Depending on how large the tear is will determine the degree that we can assist. If the tear is a grade 1 or 2, you may not need surgery, however, if the tear is grade 3 or 4 typically would require surgery. I would recommend speaking with your physician to determine the grade of the tear is and from there determining a proactive course of treatment. Even if surgery is required, the Inferno Plantar Wrap will play a critical role in enhancing the recovery cycle. Blood flow is needed to heal damaged and post-operative tissue - and the Inferno Wrap is designed to provide optimal blood flow to allow the body to regenerate new collagen to strengthen the soft tissue. To find our more about the Inferno Wrap follow this linkhttp://shop.mendmeshop.com/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=148

Regardless of the grade of tear however, I'd recommend an plantar Freezie Wrap. It is apparent you are dealing with significant pain and the Plantar Freezie Wrap will surprise you with how quickly it can help alleviate inflammation in the area (as well as the pain that is associated with the inflammation).

If surgery is required, I'd suggest incorporating the Plantar Inferno Wrap into your treatments once the swelling has gone down.

The Inferno Wrap promotes Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy which, under optimal operation, should provide you with a warming sensation deep into the tissue of the plantar plate that subsides as your body increases blood flow to injured area. You may in fact feel more heat if your particular plantar fascia injury has significantly impaired blood flow, however in this case any warming sensation you feel should naturally decrease as blood flow is restored to your plantar.

As always, I strongly advise that you speak with your physician to see if he/she would recommend this type of therapy for you. I would invite you or your doctor to call a MendMeShop Advisor at 1-866-237-9608 if you have any questions or to discuss your specific needs.

http://www.aidmyplantar.com

Regards,

MendMeShop.com
Danieca

Return to Other Ailments