Aching feet

Moderator: Moderators

Aching feet

Postby AnnaS1971 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 am

During the three months that I took birth control pills my feet didnt ache at all. Now, they ache all the time again, so I know it must be hormone related. It doesnt matter if Ive been sitting a lot or doing quite a bit of physical of activity-the ache is still the same.

Its not plantar fasciitis, I had that a few ago and know what that feels like. This is more like a feeling that Ive been on my feet all day shopping and my feet are tired- more like a constant ache rather than pain. The ache rarely goes away, even after a good nights sleep.

Does anyone else have this? Have you found something that helps? I read on other posts that progesterone cream may help for aches and pains when ibuprofen does not?
AnnaS1971

Re: Aching feet

Postby Paul » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 am

Hi Anna,

Prior to obtaining opinions from others, we would recommend following up with your doctor to first obtain a proper diagnosis.

Once the issue is determined, then a proper course of action can be implemented.

Paul
MendMeShop.com
Paul
Site Admin

Re: Aching feet

Postby Darren » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:36 pm

Hi Anna,

Just a quick note to add to this.....

We have found that flip flops, high heels or open heel sandals (no heel strap around the back) can sometimes cause or aggravate foot soreness. If you are in fact wearing shoes like these, much of the foot pain you are feeling might be alleviated by choosing comfortable footwear.

all the best,

Darren
All the best,
Darren
http://www.mendmeshop.com
Darren
Site Admin

Return to Other Ailments