Frozen Shoulders

Moderator: Moderators

Frozen Shoulders

Postby yac50 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:26 am

Hi, I understand from my osteopath that frozen shoulder is difficult to treat it can be as long as 2 years to recover.My question is with the use of therapeutic ultrasound can the duration of the healing be speed up or at least pain be relieved faster.Thanks
yac50

Re: Frozen Shoulders

Postby Darren » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:07 pm

Hi Yac,

Yes you are correct in that Frozen Shoulder takes a very long time to heal. Ultrasound does speed up the healing rate, and you will also notice quite a reduction in the day to day pain of this condition.In addition to ultrasound the Shoulder Inferno Wrap is a great product to use to help the body's natural healing process. Just make sure you get the OK from the physician as we always recommend this before starting any therapy.

The Inferno Wrap [url]http://www.aidmyshoulder.com/radiantEnergy.php][/url]Energy.php creates electromagnetic energy waves that penetrate into the body 2 inches, and stimulates blood flow within the injured tissue. The energy waves reach deep into your muscles, tendons, and cartilage, reducing internal inflammation, and assist with reducing your pain and discomfort. The increased blood flow accelerates the healing of tissue damage, essentially allowing the body to repair itself more quickly.

The Inferno Wrap will enhance the extensibility of the damaged tissue and surrounding tissue through gentle thermal effects, giving you back your range of motion in your shoulder. The Shoulder Freeze Wrap will quickly alleviate inflammation and the pain associated with this. If you have a flare up of pain in the shoulder, you would be surprised at how quick and effective the Freezie Wrap will be for this.

We do get quite a few inquires about both frozen shoulder and plantar fasciitis. The healing time for both conditions is quite lengthy and many of our customers do not recognize this, expecting these conditions to heal much more quickly than they are able to. However, we have found that the healing rate through use of both the Freezie Wrap and the Inferno Wrap can cut the healing time dramatically.

Thank you and all the best,
Darren
All the best,
Darren
http://www.mendmeshop.com
Darren
Site Admin

Postby ansar » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 pm

yac50 wrote:Hi, I understand from my osteopath that frozen shoulder is difficult to treat it can be as long as 2 years to recover.My question is with the use of therapeutic ultrasound can the duration of the healing be speed up or at least pain be relieved faster.Thanks

Frozen shoulder if it is true frozen shoulder requires a surgeon to surgically cut the scar tissue and release the capsule in the joint. This is done in regular arthroscopy. Time in the o.r. is usually 30-45 minutes for this procedure. Afterwards you need physical therapy and have to exercise on your own also to keep the joint moving and you need heat with tens or ultrasound to help the tissues heal and to speed healing. Ultrasound increases blood flow to the area which helps the tissues to heal faster. You have to develop a movement/exercise plan and stick to it for your shoulders. If a gym isn't something you want to do, get some Tai Chi dvd's and do those in your home, but get your joints moving.
ansar

Postby Aaron » Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi Ansar:

Just wondering if you had any luck with the frozen shoulder. I currently work at MendMeShop and am dealing with a complete thickness tear in my Rotator Cuff n which I require surgery for. I use the Inferno wrap three times per day every day. This is not going to heal me because of the full thickness tear however, if my tear had been under 50% it would have over time. The Inferno wrap is definately helping because I have so far been able to prevent a frozen shoulder from happening and it also gives me a good range of motion. By bringing blood flow stimulation to the injured area it should make my surgery a little easier because it will have done some healing of the tear.

Here is the link for you to look at the wraps and its benefit to healing tears in the Rotator Cuff http://www.aidmyrotatorcuff.com

Regards

Louise
Aaron

Return to Other Ailments