Trap muscle

Moderator: Moderators

Trap muscle

Postby griffey23 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:57 pm

I sit at a desk all day and work out at night and I get knots right behind my shoulder blad something fierce. No amount of stretching or massaging helps this fully, will ultrasound treatments help do the trick?
griffey23

Re: Trap muscle

Postby rayanne » Thu May 07, 2009 11:12 am

Hello again Giffery23,

If the knot in your shoulder blade is an issue with your muscle or tendons, I have 2 recommendations that will help you find relief. I do however, recommend that you see a physician or therapist before undergoing any therapy for a proper diagnosis to ensure you are treating your pain properly. It is very possible that they will recommend ultrasound treatments.

Another option I would recommend you speak with your doctor about would be the use of a Shoulder or Back Inferno Wrap™. The electromagnetic energy creates a heat effect at the source of the pain - your knotted muscles -and stimulates blood flow in the area. The heat should alleviate the knotting but also bring added oxygen and nutrients to the strained muscles, enabling them to heal more quickly. The Inferno Wrap™ provides a therapeutic treatment that heals while you relax by stimulating the flow of fresh blood to the area. The recommended treatment protocol is 2-4 treatments per day at 35-40 minutes per session and you strap the wrap around your body for the treatment. The Back Inferno Wrap™ is very versatile and can be used over the entire back area (some of our customers use it for their hips and thighs as well) although depending on where the injury is a Shoulder Inferno may be more ideal.

If you are dealing with a lot of inflammation, then I also recommend use of the Freezie Wrap as a quick way to get the swelling (and the pain associated with the swelling) down. You will find it to me even more effective than you imagine - nearly all of our Freezie Wrap customers are surprised at how well it works!

To determine which method is best for you, consider the time you have for the treatments and your ability to apply the treatments. As always, we recommend that you speak with your physician to ultimately determine what is best for you.

If you have any questions please call us at 1-866-237-9608 or go to:
http://www.aidmyrotatorcuff.com

Best of luck with your healing,

Rayanne
rayanne

Return to Other Ailments